Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best (?) Locksmith in Kota Kinabalu.

This is reputed to be the best locksmith in KK (Kampung Air actually). If you need keys (especially car keys) copied, this is the place to go. I went there on 12 June to have some extra car keys made.

My PC power supply failed the next day and I couldn't do any posting for more than a week. That's the problem when the PC (an Acer M7720) manufacturer has the parts store in KL! I had to pay for the replacement power supply unit as it was 2 weeks past the 1 year warranty!!


The locksmith is the nice gentleman at the back. The young boy (perhaps his son?) was being taught by him on locksmithing.

1 comment:

  1. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
    Locksmith

    ReplyDelete