Friday, July 22, 2011

From Putatan To Inanam

A couple of days ago, I went down to Putatan to meet with the Principal of INTI Sabah ...

... I checked out the new 1Place Mall. The hotel (perhaps the offices etc ...) was still under construction.

The shopping area had a transparent ceiling giving good natural lighting ...

... but it was still TOO EARLY to visit this mall. Long empty corridors ...

... with one lonely shop at the end.

We had lunch at Sinar Mustika (very nice malay food) ...

... the only open air non-air conditioned food shop I've been in, with a chandelier!

Then off via Jalan Lintas, and then Jalan Kampong Sukang (behind The Tun Fuad Park) and off towards Kiansom to The ADC Driving Institute (for my daughters to get their driving instruction course details). For those who passed their driving test ages ago (including myself), the fee nowadays is RM1,300.

The place looked well organised; but the Organisation Chart didn't seem to have the usual connecting lines though ...

A big place ...

... I noticed the chairs where the instructors sit and "shout" out their instructions! ...

... Do you still remember learning to park with all those sticks! Still some old and low tech equipment used!

Since we were in Inanam, we visited Jeong Hin (well known for their buns, pau, bread, cold coffee) ...

... we were too early for the afternoon session of baking ...

... but still; I had the opportunity to take a nice photo?

When leaving, I noticed a neighbouring shop proudly proclaiming they were the first to sell the fresh-pork noodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment