Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dona's Place


View Larger Map
This set of photos were taken on 4 July 2010. I just realised I haven't posted anything in over 3 weeks. I had spent the last week in June and most of this July in finalising the audited accounts for the company I work for, settling the income tax and the filing with the Companies Commission of Malaysia.

Dona's Place is located at the end lot of the only block of shops next to Rainfield Court.

The coffee shop is actually the Yam Cha Corner which serves the usual chinese style meals during the mornings and lunch-time. Dona's Place takes over from 3pm to 11pm (mondays off).

I had my dinners there for three weekends. The cooking was done by Dona. The standard menu had fish and chips, chicken chop, and lamb chops. All very good with the proper spices. There may be specials on certain days like lamb stew (tried - very nice), pasta and lamb shanks (haven't tried yet). Her hubby Siva was very jovial and friendly. The place should get better still as they get into the swing of running it (the place started business in July)

No comments:

Post a Comment