Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lembah Impian Country Homes Resort

I sent my wife to attend a retreat at Lembah Impian Country Homes Resort at Kg Kandazon (on the road to the Monsopiad Cultural Village).

The Lembah Impian Resort website was not very comprehensive; so nothing known about its history nor the owner. I did notice it was once put up for sale at an asking price of RM15 million!

Here is a web-page, by a visitor in April 2010, with some interior photos. I did not enter the resort; I just took some exterior shots.

The main gate, with a nice looking "home" inside.

See the signboards (the top one showing that "Reception" is off to the right). Not paying enough attention, I went straight to this building and found myself in the Kitchen!

Going "right", I saw a nice solitary building (noted the signboard said "Reception" was down the road to the left) ...

... a side-view of the building (it appeared to be the admin office? - Updated 15 November 2010 : I was informed this was the private residence of the owner).

Going the road towards "Reception", I saw on my right the Cafe (here's a web-page with photos taken in July 2010 of the cafe interior and the cakes; yummy) ...

... with the spa and something called "Barn House".

Finally, the "Reception" straight ahead. I thought that the "Long and Winding Road", from the main gate to the Main Reception Lobby, did not augur well for the Feng Shui?

To the left of the Main Reception was the swimming pool and the residential rooms and chalets.

All in all; it looked a very nice, quiet, and peaceful place to spend a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment