Monday, August 01, 2011

Driving Test - Computerised

Continuing with the saga of driving tests (my daughters') ... after the classroom lessons, a computerised test is required.

It can be taken at the JPJ office or at a center in Sedco Complex (between Asia City and Kampong Air).

I believe it was part of a driving school (1st floor) ...

... registration, photo session (for the Learner Licence), room with cubicles for taking the test, 50 questions in 50 minutes, and passing mark was 42 / 50.

"Don't pray, pray!" there were Rules (dress code etc ...).

Having an hour, I walked around the neighbourhood ... I saw "Virus Internet Services" ... I wondered if it was a popular service.

I saw that we had a professional chiropractic practitioner in KK.

I strolled all the way to the flyover ...

... passing the Police Quarters at the Karamunsing Police Station, where I saw someone "came through" the fencing ...

... it wasn't magic; zooming in, I saw an ingenious shortcut! But, didn't that defeat the purpose of the fencing? I presumed nobody with criminal intent will go "into" the police complex?

No comments:

Post a Comment