Sunday, May 26, 2013

A visit to 1Borneo - 25 May 2013

 Upon arriving, I noted many standing in front of a shoplot on the 3rd floor ...


 ... wow, all them brand names ...


... and a promise of "fun" ...


... leading to many posing and taking photos ...


... I didn't know what exactly they were selling ...


... but all covered, it seemed ...


... except the shutters were rolled down a half hour later (when I happened to pass by again). Checking the website seemed to show some kind of reward system (for all those brand name products) of discounted purchase price using some "S" point system. No details of how to get these "S" points; perhaps another multi-level marketing thingy?


One of the atrium had a fashion show (updated modernised traditional Sabahan fashion - definitely an oxymoron) by, I presumed, fashion students at UMS.


The basement floor had a shop I hadn't seen before; GreenVille Nature Aquarium ...


.... their tanks had more "greenery" ...


... not that I knew anything much about fish and aquariums!

No comments:

Post a Comment