Sunday, June 12, 2011

12th Borneo Island International Big Bike Festival 2011

I went down to The City Hall for the Big Bike display this morning. But as it was also the sunday fair at Gaya Street, I only managed to park in Kampong Air. I noticed that the dry goods stalls were still operating the tamu.

Some say that you can find your missing shoes here ...

The stalls layout was rather haphazard; its easy to lose your way inside there!

Mostly clothing ...

Anyway, back to the Big Bikes. This was the day they all stopped riding around, and parked all their bikes here while having tea with our Mayor.

Big Bikes was still a "Guy's Thing"; or I was not lucky enough to see any Biker Chicks!

A Big Bike ...

... another one ...

... and yet another one. Beautiful machines!

A nice sunny day = A good attendance ...

... everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves ...

... more bikers arriving. American-size handlebars?

The thing is ... I have NEVER ridden a motorbike!

But I do like the colourful graphics! ...

... and the shiny chrome! ...

... the Bad Boy attitude! ...

... the High Tech exhausts (magnesium!!!) ...

... The Robot (oh, just another exhaust).

The Eagle ...


... and the dog! I noted that he had a handphone! Shouldn't he be in The Dog Show (see the next post)?

No comments:

Post a Comment