Sunday, June 12, 2011

EMDA International Dog Show 2011

The East Malaysian Dog-owners Association (EMDA) held an international dog show at the Sabah Cultural Centre this morning (EMDA has a FaceBook page). As I had never been to the Cultural Centre, I took the opportunity to "kill two birds".

A very nice arena, but lighting on the badminton court area was not quite sufficiently bright. This was only my opinion; no doubt biased, as it was easier to take photos with bright lights!

The area by the wall was used for staging ...

... to enter and win in the many categories ...

... unfortunately, there were no display boards / scoreboards (that I could see); so I had no real idea what was going on.

I presumed this was THE BLUE RIBBON. If they had a knowledgeable commentator keeping the spectators up to date, it would have been more enjoyable.

The above comments are meant to be constructive. I was not complaining; I got to see Big Dogs ...

... small dogs ...

... tiny dogs ...

... dogs you could drape over your shoulders ...

... doggy twins ...

... and THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PUPPY EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment