Saturday, July 14, 2012

Seri Mengasih Centre - Food Fair 2012

With the coupons bought by my wife and daughter, My daughter and I went down to the Seri Mengasih Centre Food Fair. The centre is an NGO helping the development for intellectually disabled children.


As usual, there just wasn't enough road nor parking for all the visitors. I parked far away and just walked there.


Near the main gate, I could see many happy people and many tents.


The need for a "Layout" map for the stalls meant that this event was very well-supported by the kind people of Kota Kinabalu (those working to raise money).


There were many stalls; from parents, from companies, from the Likas Baptist Church Youth ...


... a stall well-watched over by my friend Jaf (Hey! I did come back and bought kebab and some chicken pies!) ...


... you could spend the coupons on the trampoline (uh! kiddies only lah!) ...



... or the roast lamb ...



... even dry goods ...


... perhaps veggies? ...



 ... or fresh fish? or fresh chicken? ...



... or even a roast chicken from this happy lady. Why didn't I see you earlier before I spent all those coupons!!!


This resource centre was well supported by some of the local business community ...



... including Ronald McDonald!



Seri Mengasih Centre is located at Tanjung Aru Beach, next to the Windbell Restaurant ...



... which is homeground to the Sabah Friendship League. The club was formed in 1961 and counted many graduates as members.

No comments:

Post a Comment