Friday, April 23, 2010

Inland Revenue Board Building - Kota Kinabalu

Hoping to submit my Income Tax return (deadline for submission 30 April 2010), I went to the IRB on 18 April (Sunday). I remembered (if I am not wrong) that in previous years, the IRB was open on weekends for e-filing using their PCs (no digital certificate required).

I was informed that they would only be opened on the last weekend in April.

Upon leaving, I looked more closely at the crane and realised that it had three workers on a platform dangling high up outside the building.

It looked somewhat dangerous. Don't the new buildings have those cleaning platforms winched down from tracks on the roof?


A close-up zoom shot showed that they were fixing some things to the wall (below or above each floor's windows).

I have no idea what the fittings are for. Could it be for lights, or decorations, or awnings?

No comments:

Post a Comment