Monday, May 30, 2016

Singapore Trip (Part 1) - May 2016

 Changi Airport (see, they didn't have to put "International" - because everyone knows it is International standard).

Even toilets also ask you to give rating. "Likes" given by me. There was also a ratings meter after each Immigration officer. The Sargeant serving me wasn't smiling or friendly, so I gave him "average" lah.


Marketing extreme... When I only wanted to buy a bottle of drinking water.


Not to say that Singaporeans are so saintly, they are also human. The 2 cars in the middle refused to give way to each other. Both got into a horning and shouting match. I was waiting for fisticuffs... but they got back in their cars and drove off.


We were on the way to Tim Ho Wan in Aperia Mall. This branch started as the only 24-hour branch. But now reduced to 18-hour one (9am to 3am).

Early opening and no queue.


 Had the usual baked bau(s), cheong fun, siew Mai etc....


... but got laksa wanton in Singapore. Laksa soup very tasty, but wantons were normal.


A nice signage in a shop at ION Orchard. I believe they sell stationery items from Sweden(?).

(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment