Monday, October 05, 2026

I've Returned.



 I last posted in January 2018. Time has really flown

By 2018, I was already retired and didn't feel there was a lot that was interesting enough to post on.

Eight years later, a lot has happened; some trips overseas, a pandemic, lockdowns, wars, crises around the world, and AI. I've read, studied, listened to wiser people than me on YouTube  and matured more (if that's possible for someone approaching 70 in 6 months or so).

I've returned to this old style blogging as it has become relevant to myself again. But this time round, it's more to provide (for myself mainly, which is a good reason) a structured record of the ideas, reflections, musings in those 6 years and forward from now.

If anyone should happen to read these new posts, I hope some of the points trigger some thinking and reflection in your days.

No comments:

Post a Comment