Sunday, October 11, 2026

Photos From 2018 (USA) and 2019 (Japan)

 I found the photos from 2018 and 2019 on my Google Photo. Here are some of them...



The Icon in New York, from our US trip in the month of August 2018.


At the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum at City Mall, Washington D.C.

Did they actually went to the Moon? 



If those space suits are pressurized at one atmosphere, and the outside is the vacuum of space, would the astronaut look like the Michelin Man?

The bridges of Chicago. Those 2 circular towers are iconic, called Marina City.


The Bean (officially that sculpture is called Cloud Gate). 


I took a "Reverse" selfie using the fully reflective surface of The Bean.


The Holy Land Experience, a theme park in Orlando, Florida. Closed in 2020. I believe that wasn't by divine intervention?


The model of Jerusalem 31 AD.


The Stone Tablets.


If not for them ropes, I might have tried to roll the stone door (Golel in Hebrew) open?


A Sandakan "Foodies Trip" in January 2019. 

If you visit, do not forget to have dinner here.



A very small place, usually a 3 table setup, operating on a Chinese Omakase style. You eat what ingredients the chef bought fresh that morning.


Usually, got big prawns...


This one was mine, mine, don't touch it!


Stock up on Ikan Masin.


A September family trip to Japan (mainly Tokyo and Osaka).

Following the internet advice, took the last flight to arrive around at Haneda Airport, sleep inside on the benches (no shoes on the benches). Safe as the police patrol regularly. 

Save 1 night accomodation, but my wife wasn't please though...


The barrels from all the sake breweries.


Tsukiji Market. Your chance to try whale sashimi...


I told you... hands off of mine.


Well, we all know what happened in 2020...

No comments:

Post a Comment