Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

No postings uploaded during the Chinese New Year celebrations. I had also been sick since the third day of CNY (16 Feb).


We had the Re-union dinner with my brother (and family) as our parents have passed. All the relatives gathered at my Aunt's place on the first day of CNY. I did take some photos of the occasion, but for reason of privacy (ie no permission from them) I am not posting them. Posted above is one of the Lion Dance I attended.



I had wanted to show that most of the lion dance troupes were now just in it for the donations / collections. This was shown by the fact that most of the "members" of these troupes were not even chinese! But the troupe in the photos above was from the local chinese school (Kian Kok Secondary School), so were all chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment