Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Vehicular Mishap

I went out this morning on some of the Company's affairs. I had been carrying my camera around with me in my bag. On the way home I saw a small truck that had a "Tender Moment" with a street lamp post.


The camera was pretty fast from switching on to be ready for shooting the first photo. The truck suffered damages to the front windscreen and lights. They were trying to push the truck off.



The light post was made of soft steel so it deformed easily.



They got the truck off the lamp post and took off leaving a leaning lamp post (with one lamp-holder dangling from the wire) and another wire trailing across the road.

What's the "right" thing to do in this sort of situation? Should he have reported this? And to whom?

As can be seen, another hot and sunny day in Kota Kinabalu. The satellite photo did show a clear sky over practically the whole of Borneo.

No comments:

Post a Comment